All persons purchasing ticket/s to and/or entering the Venue for the Johnny Cash Country Festival (the “Event”) are deemed to have accepted, and understood as binding on them, these conditions and any accompanying risks, obligations and responsibilities. It is your responsibility to read and inform yourself of these conditions:
- All bookings and ticket purchases are non-transferrable by you. There will be no refund or exchange on any ticket or service fee, except in accordance with applicable laws in Australia.
- Entry to the Event may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from an authorised point of sale.
- Stanthorpe Music Enterprises reserve the right to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Stanthorpe Music Enterprises’s and the premises’ terms of admission.
- Entry to the Venue for the Event is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Stanthorpe Music Enterprises, its employees and agents are not responsible for any loss, injury or damage, howsoever caused, to you.
- Stanthorpe Music Enterprises reserves the right to refuse admission and to remove persons from the premises for any reason, in its sole discretion, including behaviour likely to cause damages, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with the reasonable requests of Stanthorpe Music Enterprises staffing the Venue of the Event.
- Stanthorpe Music Enterprises will not tolerate any intoxicated, violent or quarrelsome or disorderly behaviour. Offenders may be ejected by Officials and may face prosecution. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the Event and will not receive any refunds.
- Unauthorised persons are not permitted on to the stage at any time. Trespassers will be prosecuted.
- Unauthorised soliciting, protesting or surveying on the Venue during the Event is not permitted.
- All persons entering the venue for the Event are not permitted to enter the venue with any of the following:
- Alcohol or any illicit substances;
- Weapons of any type;
- Fireworks, flares or any other explosive device;
- Pets or other animals, unless authorised in writing by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises;
- Laser pointers;
- Beach umbrellas; or
- Any item deemed unsafe by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises officials.
- A search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue. Prohibited items will be confiscated by Officials. Stanthorpe Music Enterprises accepts no liability for confiscated items.
- No food, drinks (whether alcoholic or otherwise) or eskis will be permitted to be taken onto the Venue during the Event. Food or drinks required for dietary or health purposes are permitted in sealed containers, upon production of written confirmation of the need for same from a health professional.
- No alcohol may be taken from the Venue.
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- A person entering the Venue for the Event may be photographed, filmed, taped or subjected to monitoring, whether by closed circuit television or otherwise. A person entering the Venue consents to Stanthorpe Music Enterprises, or third parties approved by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises, photographing, filming or taping them via all forms of media. Stanthorpe Music Enterprises (or third parties approved by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises) can broadcast, publish, licence and use any photographs, film, recordings or images and do so without restriction or compensation to the subject/s of the photographs, film, recordings or images. Stanthorpe Music Enterprises (or third parties approved by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises) is not liable to any person for the use of such material in any way.
- Without limiting clause 15 above, all winners and competition participants automatically consent to having their photograph taken, their name published in any form of media and agrees to partake in any reasonable promotion at the request of Stanthorpe Music Enterprises.
- Amateur photographers are permitted to take photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings) at the Venue during the Event, provided that:
- the photographer consents to assigning all copyright and all other intellectual property of the media obtained on the premises for use by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises at no charge if requested;
- the photographer complies with all relevant legislation (including the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth));
- the photographer is not causing annoyance or inconvenience to other patrons; and
- photos are not to be sold or used for commercial gain.
- Professional photographers and members of the media must seek prior written approval from Stanthorpe Music Enterprises before taking any photographs (stills, video and/or audio recordings) at the Venue during the Event.
- All photography or filming must be undertaken without the use of flash or additional lighting, unless otherwise approved by Stanthorpe Music Enterprises.
- In case of emergency, you are required to follow all directives of Officials, security personnel and Venue staff.
- Minimum respectable dress requirements for the public area include male/female t-shirt, collared shirt, dress shorts, jeans and jumpers. Offensive, tattered, torn or dirty tops or clothing deemed not respectable by Officials will also not be allowed. Closed or sturdy footwear should be worn such as runners, dress footwear and boots. Other clothing and footwear deemed inappropriate include unsafe footwear, bare feet, costumes and party outfits.
You acknowledge and agree that Stanthorpe Music Enterprises reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event for any reason.
Local Ticket Outlets
Locals can purchase tickets at the following locations:
- Stanthorpe Newsagency
- Plaza Newsagency
- Top Beat
- Stanthorpe Print n Copy